Monday, January 16, 2006

And I'm back at school...

Well, I am back at school which means that I am not free to post every day like before. Nevertheless I will try to keep my blog updated (>.<) Winter break is finished and I am onto my 3rd and last term for this school year anyways. It all goes by so fast. Oh, and I've become addicted to manga....crazy I know. But it is interesting. I have decided to start reading more...one because there is a better selection of books than there are movies and two, because I think it will help my English vocabulary to increase. Yabai, I know! I just finished the book Bruchko, which I recommend, as it is the book that made me consider going into missions. That's about all for now. Hopefully this next week will prove to be chocked full of interesting stories to write on here. Matane

3 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

You need a haircut :)

And I love you.

And I miss you.

And you're awesome.

1:40 PM  
Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

Geez, I can't believe you'd go and talk about her hair like that, I mean- who does that? So harsh...

2:35 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Grayden totally told you that you needed a haircut, huh?

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home