Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The mAnY faces of mE (in my new haircut)

this is my sad face...after people kept telling me I needed to get a haircut

??? Shiona confused

bicrista! a look of surprise

....my thinking face (a rare one)

is this thing working?

me getting caught..."who me?...."

my angry teacher face..."hey, you in the back!"

and it's happy Shiona...the usual ;)


Okay, so I got a little bored. A friend of mine says that I like to take pictures of myself and I highly disagree...except for occasions like this one :) What can I say....it's fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

It's comforting to see that you haven't changed much :)

Still a ham for the camera!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Katie! said...

What a hottie!!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

Nice pics, I had some other subtitles for your autopictography there, but I think it's best that I spare them...

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home