Tuesday, March 14, 2006

America, America, la la la

For all of you still wondering about the squeaking floor, you'll be happy to know that it is "magically" becoming less squeaky. :)

AND....5 more days!!! I am 300% excited to be going home on Sunday!!!! School is finished, well practically. Spring is here, well almost. And I have yet to do my laundry and pack my bags, sad day. But, I am very very ready to go. It will be busy true but the idea of going on a trip as well as seeing family and friends is very appealing. PLUS, I am bringing two friends with me from Japan so that will be a lot more fun than flying alone and trying to think of things to do in the airport. Oh happy day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie! said...

I will miss my ShiShi :(

10:50 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

I am excited for you! Yay for the USA, right?

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home