Thursday, March 23, 2006

My tRiP so far...

I landed in Seattle on Sunday along with two of my friends, Kaori and Yuka.
Of course, we spent some time in Seattle, hitting Pike Place Market and...











THE GOLDEN PIG





It was fun hanging out with my sister and her husband and the weather was absolutely gorgeous!
We even got a free flower because it was the first day of Spring! I felt special



Then...it was on the road to Kennewick (my real hometown *sniff sniff*)
We had an aMeRiCaN style BBQ and of course, did a little shopping.



And that's it so far....I am sure there will be more exciting things happening later. Tomorrow Grayden comes and then I head off to Spokane myself. Wow, so much to do, so little time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie! said...

are yall shopping for bikinis in the bottom pictures?!?!!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home