Saturday, April 01, 2006

the LaSt leg...

The second part of my time home involved going to my "real" hometown of Spokane and seeing all of my friends!





Here is Deana and Sharon



We had to stop off at Coldstone. This is Ayano, Kaori and I eating the best ice cream in town



I also stopped off at MFWI to see my former students. This was fun and I tried to speak ONLY ENGLISH, which proved to be hard.

And then, there was of course time to see my suger-booger (as Katie calls him)








Me and Grayden :)

It was a good trip. Busy, but good. It is wierd being back in Japan. I ate noodles for breakfast which highly contrasts the doughnut I ate the morning before in America. Today is April first and marks the last leg of my journey in Japan. It is strange to think of that, but a reality that God has been preparing me for. My only hope-that I would finish strong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

You and G are too frieking cute. :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

i must say that that picture towards the end was "well framed." Who did that? Oh wait, it was me :).

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home