Friday, August 25, 2006

またね

This is my last blog entry from Japan. I am leaving today in 6 hours. I still can't believe it. This place, that I have come to call home and hold so dear, I have to say goodbye to today. I will miss it. I will miss the food and riding the train. I will miss bowing in front of the gate before I enter the school. I will miss my students and the way the would run up to me and talk with me. I will miss shopping in Umeda with friends and having crazy Lost/Survivor/Amazing Race movie marathons. I will miss laughing at with all of my friends here. Most of all, I will miss the people here who I have become to close to. I am so blessed that I had this opportunity. I know I will be back, but saying goodbye is still hard. Right now, this verse is the only comfort I have...
"For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord, 'plans to help you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
To everyone I have met in Japan and who has been a friend to me; Thank you and I love you!

mata ne

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie! said...

I read your whole blog today...I am so sad and missed you so much already...sniff, sniff.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home