Wednesday, August 02, 2006

11 Things I love about Japan


* I love the little wet-wipe napkins they give you at restaurants and coffee shops (for free!!!)
* I love that you can get almost anywhere from the train station by foot.
* I love that I can use my Lagare ticket to ride the Hanshin, Hankyu and Subway trains!
* I love the little old couple that sit on their porch at night near my house, in their pajamas, fanning themselves with their fans.
* Takoyaki!!!
* Karoake and Puricura
* The cute little bags they put whatever you purchase in and the way they tape the bag so nothing falls out. Sometimes the tape works to well.
* Bowing, I love bowing
* I love the friendliness of little store owners.
* I love how they have three different cans for garbage- one for bottles, one for plastic and the other for everything else.
* I love hearing little kids speak Japanese

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie! said...

-I love that people carry around little towels in their bags
-I love that Japanese actually use umbrellas
-I love that every time a Japanese comes over to my house, they bring some yummy goodies
-I love that I can ride my bike without wearing a helmet
-I love my Japanese cell phone
-I love that layers is the fashion in Japan

9:36 AM  
Blogger Shio-chan said...

ooo, those are good ones. I love them too!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home