Sunday, August 27, 2006

A long trip home

After 9 and 1/2 hours from Japan to San Francisco, 2 hours to Seattle, 10 HOUR layover in Seattle (I have a new appreciation for the movie Terminal now) and 1 hour to Spokane, I am now at my parents house typing this. I still can't believe I am home. I can't believe so many people came to meet me at the airport. Even though it was SOOOOO sad, I am blessed to have so many friends. When I got here I realized my English still needs a little work because when I saw on of my friends I almost said "hisashiburi" but instead said "long time." I then used the word "nostalgic" when refering to a chair and kept calling a gas station "convenience store." I think they should make a rule that everyone in America learn Japanese. It would make life so much easier! Tonight I am going to the county fair. Yee-haw! More to come...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you, and I love you so much.
Notice that you are already Japanese, and you went to America just to study English. hehe

Thinking of you!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home