Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Okay, today I am making Curry for my sister and her husband. So, I wanted to be as Japanese as I could and wear my "nandeinen" shirt. But, when I went down to the laundry room to get it, I discovered it was all covered with fuzz. So, I walked upstairs and I said to my mom" dang it, I wanted to wear it today because today is Japanese day (because I am making curry)"

But my mom suffers from bad hearing, so this is what she heard "dang it, I have to wash my underwear today because today is Japanese day."

We had a good laugh about that. Apparently Japanese day is so special that I can only wash my underwear on that day :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is weird...I updated to BetaBlogger, and it won't let me leave a comment under my blogger. Crazy blogger rules.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Shio-chan said...

yeah, I can't leave comments on your blog anymore :(

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you update to betablogger?...it said everyone was going to have to update to betablogger eventually.

And to leave a comment on my blog, you go under "other" or "anonymous", not "blogger".

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay guys, let me say one thing; curry is from India, sweet babes.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Shio-chan said...

What! Curry isn't Japanese? Sad day :(

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think Curry is from the devil.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If curry is from the devil, then cheese is too ;)

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, did you seriously think that curry was Japanese?

6:04 AM  
Blogger Shio-chan said...

why is everyone commenting about the curry...that wasn't even the funny part

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home