Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The County Fair

So, a popular summer event in America (especially small hick towns) is the county fair. I arrived in America on Friday and found myself on Saturday night walking through barns full of animals, eating greasy food and listening to country music. This was my re-entry to American culture. The whole time I was there, I was thinking, " I wonder what my Japanese friends would think of this." I have to say my favorite part was the baby animals.

Baby pigs

Baby goat

baby cow

Me as a farmer :)

Oh....and I saw Josh Gracin, a former American Idol star (that's for you Katie)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at the cute lil piggy's behind!! Your livin in the movie "Babe!" haha.
I miss you! Have a great day:)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Katie! said...

Oooh, Josh Gracin...I'm jealous!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Shio-chan said...

Yeah Chi, that's kind of how I felt. Except the animals couldn't talk....but I tried ;)

5:45 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Sweet. Hope all is goin' awesome :)

PS Can you ever call? Or me call you?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Katie! said...

Hey, did you notice it looks like someone in Guam checked your blog?

9:48 AM  
Blogger Shio-chan said...

probably someone at Cars unlimited because we went there so often ;)

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home