Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just another day in paradise

Well, things are looking up in my oh-so-bored-not-sure-what-to-do life. I had a job interview today with a bank and I think it went pretty well. I will find out this week whether or not I got the job. And, I am moving in to my new home this Sunday. Actually it's not just "my" home; I'm living with my college pastor's grandmother, in her basement actually. But it is a huge praise, cheap rent, she's a very sweet lady and I get my own bathroom-"it's a good deal." I am still actively trying to make Japanese friends here :) I met a Korean girl at my church who was very excited when I told her I knew who Yonsama was. Tomorrow I am in charge or 4 and 5 year olds at church with Grayden and then Thursday I'm gettin' my hair cut. Fun times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and Liz are on a Korean Drama kick right now...two box DVDs sets of two different Korean dramas have come into our possession...it's trouble.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Shio-chan said...

yabai!!!

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home