Saturday, September 09, 2006

Totally Addicted


Okay, I have to admit first that I have been very bored being at home so I have had to find ways to entertain myself. I found this game of my brothers and I have not been able to stop playing it. I am addicted. It is not bloody or confusing like his Super Smash Brothers (I have no idea how to play that). It is a strategy game where you have to rescue the princess and take her safely back to her people. It is REALLY fun.
My name is Shiona. I am 24 years old. I don't have a job and I am addicted to Fire Emblem. True story.

5 Comments:

Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

Shiona- "...hello my name is Shiona and I'm addicted to Fire Emblem"

Everyone- "Hello Shiona"

:)

6:38 AM  
Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

How was the guacamole by the way? Did you share?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Shio-chan said...

No comment on the guacamole. Let's just say that late last night "someone" consumed most of it. Maybe that's why I don't feel so good today.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened with the bank? We missed you at church yesterday.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Shiona,

I want to play too! I have a game cube also!
(hint, hint)

Glad your having fun in the states.

Your Japan missionary "nephew",
Collin Seelen

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home