Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I drove home last night so I could spend Christmas with my family. It is a bit weird because the last two Christmases I was in Japan and spent it with my friends. But this Christmas is a little different. I get to experience a real Christmas tree that is bigger than 1 foot and can fit more than 4 ornaments. All of my presents did not come in a brown cardboard box. And I am talking and listening to only English. I do however miss my gift exchange with friends and our annual (2nd annual) Japanese dinner at my house. But wherever I spend this holiday and whoever I spend it with I am thankful that I can still celebrate the birth of Christ unashamedly.
"And He shall be called Emmanuel"

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas wherever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home