Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fall is here!

The trees are changing color and falling and now when I get up in the morning, I need a sweater. It's official-fall is here. If I were in Japan I would be going to Kyoto and taking pictures of the beautiful Japanese maples, preparing for my school's Culture Festival and enjoying weather free from sweat and humidity. But, since I am
not in Japan (sniff sniff) I have gone back to my Spokane fall traditions and traveled to Greenbluff this weekend. Greenbluff is one of my favorite places in Spokane and it is made up of over 20 orchards. It's a fun place to pick apples, pumpkins, drink cider, go through a corn maze and just enjoy the weather. I went with my sister and her husband, Grayden and my friend Emika.


Chelsea and Fernando in the pumpkin patch


Fernando climbing the tree to get the best apple
NOTE: climbing trees was on the list of things not to do in the orchard


two cute sisters


Emika and I


Me posing (as usual) and Grayden looking skeptically at the brown, half-eaten apple Fernando had just handed him to pose with.

And, what can top off a party better than a Colossus pizza!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhh sweetie i can see something on your finger... wow!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Shio-chan said...

Hey Chi! That's actually a ring I bought in China. No ring yet. I'll tell you though, I promise :)

1:20 PM  
Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

I'm sure you'll see a ring soon enough ;)

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home