Saturday, September 30, 2006

ESL volunteering

Today I went to a church that provides free English tutoring for internationals. It is ran by volunteers who are all over 50 (I was the youngest by far. Usually there are people from many different countries who go there to learn english. Today, they were all chinese. I did try to speak Japanese a couple of times. But, it was so much fun and I even got invited over to one couple's house to eat joudza (gyoza in Japanese, pot stickers in English). It was good to be surrounded once again by asians.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie! said...

Totally missing you, Shi Shi! How's the job hunting? And where is the "Mt. Fuji: Giver of Pain" dvd?

2:18 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

I'm praying for you in all respects, but especially that you would do exactly what God has and simply wait on what He has for you!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home