Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Riding the Waves-well kind of



A long awaited vacation came this weekend. School ended for me at 6 on Saturday and at 9pm I found myself on my way to Tokushima (2 hours south of me) and the next day on my way to Shishikui (if you've never heard of it, don't worry, nobody else has either) with Katie, Megumi and Mark and Jennifer (2 surfer missionaries here). All day Sunday was spent at the beach in Shishikui. We got a tan (a red tan actually), tried surfing, nobody actually stood up but it was fun, and I found two hermit crabs which I wanted to bring back as pets, but my conscious got the better of me and I let them go.



Katie and Megumi














surfing USA! On the board, under the wave, and back up again.




finally, I did it! Okay, that's not really me. But someday ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home