Thursday, May 04, 2006

the sPoNgE bOb sQuArE pAnTs sleepover


It was a cool Tuesday night. There were three of us meeting at the apartment. We all knew why we were there. I had brought the bag, we made the phone call and then each of us separated. Five minutes later we came back together and it was official; the sPoNgE bOb sQuArE pAnTs sleepover was beginning. We all had our matching bright yellow Bob pajama pants on. The doorbell rang-our pizza was here. A Large "Ouattro", four diffferent flavors on one big pizza. Afterwards, the snacks came out; Combos, shrimp crackers, soda, Peppridge Farm cookies, green tea cakes....a schmorgusbourg (that word is defintiely misspelled). We played a game of Quiddler and then, to end the night, what better to do than watch the actual sPoNgE bOb sQuArE pAnTs movie. As an "aftershow" Yuka did a re-enactment of the movie with my stuffed animal lion (as Patrick) and my stuffed animal dog (as Bob). The end.


So, I am not a huge Sponge Bob Fan. Actually I wouldn't say that I am a fan at all, but the pajamas are cute and I highly recommend having a sleepover like we did. It was great fun! I wish I would have gotten pictures but my camera died....sad day.

4 Comments:

Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

yeah, its a shame you didn't get any pictures... its a shame you BROKE YOUR CAMERA! Oh! Forgot to mention that little tidbit didn't we?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Katie! said...

you're fiesty, Grayden

6:24 PM  
Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

yeah... she knows its all in love though ;)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

You broke your camera?

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home