Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Weekend Out

This weekend I was invited to spend the day with one of the teachers at my school and her husband. We went to Mt. Rokko and while I'd like to say I climbed the mountain, well, we really just drove to the top. It was beautiful though. We looked at flower gardens and ate lunch there. It was great weather, too.






For dinner we went to a traditional Japanese restaurant where the food served was not only delicious but beautiful.


This was raw fish served inside a hollowed out snowball with a candle on the top.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

1 - It DOES look gorgeous!

2 - You are so stinkin' adorable :)

3 - That hollowed out snowball is the weirdest food I have ever seen in my entire life. Go Japan!

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home