Sunday, June 11, 2006

Goodbye Yui


On Wednesday, one of the girls who recently gradutated from my high school is leaving for America to study for 4 years. So, in honor of her leaving we had a goodbye party at my house. I made dinner, which by the grace of God, turned out ok. And we had THREE different kinds of dessert. Yabai! But it was fun to hang out with her and some of the students from my English Club and Liz, our intern from Australia who has been a blessing to me in the office. We laughed a lot last night, mostly at mistakes we made in English and Japanese. It was a lot of fun and though we will all miss Yui, I know she will do great in America. Ganbatte!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Your blog is all professional! Thanks for the comments on ours! We miss seeing you guys as well! Take Care!! Stay in touch!

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home