Friday, September 22, 2006

The Faithfulness of God

About 2 and a half years ago, I applied to come to Japan and got a letter sent to me saying that I was not accepted for that program. Three weeks later I got a phone call from another organization, asking me to come work in Japan for two years. Totally unexpected. A total provision of God.
This week I got a phone call from the bank I interviewed at and I in fact did not get the job. While I was disappointed, God brought to my mind that time two years ago when I was discouraged because I thought my dreams of going to Japan were impossible. And yet, He was faithful and provided in His way and timing. I am so thankful that I serve a God who is trustworthy, even when circumstances look bleak.
My God is faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home