Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mystery Solved

Well.....A personal thanks to all "4" of you who answered (I know some of you just read the question, but did not leave a comment.) Anyways, I got an email from my friend Yui who read my blog and then emailed me with the answer, so I will quote her....
"It is to prevent cats from coming into houses.Bottles filled with water reflects sunlight and cats don't like sparkling sunshine.That's why people put them out,but now a days,cats are more intelligent so no cats care them at all."

So, there you go. I am satisfied and I believe Katie is too, because that is what she told me when I asked her but I said I didn't beleive her so....yeah. Everyone's happy. Mystery solved.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home