Thursday, May 25, 2006

Randomness about me :)

Okay, so I copied this from Katie's blog because, well, her blog is cool.

Full Name: Shiona "Shifumi" Eileen Gonsalves
Were you named after anyone: Shiona is from a book my mom was reading and it means "girl running through field of flowers." So if you ever seea a girl in a field of flowers and she is running, you can just say, "look, there's a Shiona."
What do you like most about yourself: I think I am pretty friendly....and well, I think I am funny, but I think that is just because Japanese are polite and they laugh at me.
When was the last time you cried: Last week. Thinking about leaving Japan. Sad day.
Have you ever sung into a hairbrush: Of course! It's a great microphone.
What's your favorite lunch meat: turkey
Any bad habits: I don't do my laundry until I have the risk of having to go to school naked the next day.
What's your most embarrassing CD: Veggitales Christmas :)
If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself: I think so.
What word do you consistently misspell: veteranarian (wait, is that right?)
What is the last book you read: "A Chance to Die" a biography of Amy Charmichael, by Elizabeth Elliott.
What is your favorite piece of clothing: my Whitworth hat with paint on it. It's worn and faded and the most wonderful peice of clothing I own. No matter what everyone else thinks.
Where is your second home: I have two: Spokane, Washington and Nishinomiya, Japan.
What is your current ringtone: "something, something, o-hana" by SMAP (I can never remember the name)
Do you have a journal: yes. I have about 5. Everytime I get bored, I think I need to start a NEW one.
First thing you notice about opposite sex: smile and the way they dress. I like guys who dress nice. (Grayden, you dress nice)
Do you get along better with girls or boys: girls
Would you ever bungee jump: hmmm, maybe. If I was on Amazing Race :)
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off: Nope
Do you think you're strong: I am when others are weak.
What's your favorite color: pink, and blue....but it changes regularly.
How many wisdom teeth to you have: None
Who do you miss the most right now: Grayden, because we are talking on Skype.
What are you listening to right now: the sound of my refigerator making it's annoying buzzing sounds.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone: my mom
Who would play you in a movie: Me, I'd have to play myself.
What place have you visited is your favorite: Japan
What's your eye color: light brown
What is the last movie you watched: Sweet Home Alabama
What is your favorite day of the year: I don't have ONE favorite day. I like fall and spring.
How often do you check your email: Every day
Do you floss your teeth: Only after dentist appointments because I feel guilty.

1 Comments:

Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

I saw SMAP for the first time today... I think it'll be the last time as well. They should be proud though- they're the last of a dying breed :).

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home