Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Today I had the great privilege of participating in the BIG CLEANING. I had to look after 33 8th graders while we cleaned the floors and waxed. There were a couple of times when I walked in on one group of students using the brooms as guitars and singing songs around the room. The good part of this was that I got to wear sports pants all day instead of dress pants.
After school I had some good quality time with my 9th graders and 12th graders where I gave them all gifts for their graduation which I will miss in March. Then I gave a present to all of my English Club girls; a song I wrote. The best part of it was seeing their faces light up. I just hope they know how much they mean to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

I love your new theme... it's less "busy" and so Sho (and so Japan!!).

:)

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home