Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hima

I have decided that I do not do well with unstructured free time. Since July 21st I have had no job and therefore no "daily" commitments of any sort. So, recently especially, I have been staying up until 2 or 3 a.m. (I know, can you believe it? This coming from a girl who went to bed at 10, sometimes 9:30) and waking up at 10 or 11. I don't have my boxes yet so I can't start packing and the thought of just organizing without any boxes seems a little pointless. I guess I could do laundry. Point is, it's 1:15 am and I am tired but not enough to sleep. Doshio...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

The great irony here is that earlier I was like, "It's 1 in the afternoon... which makes it 2 am for Shiona... which means I bet she's been sleeping for hours and hours... I wish I was a cool person who went to bed at 9:30 or ten each night."

HA!!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

PS So you know how all the doors closed to you being able to go visit other countries and such?

You could come visit me...

:)

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home